Nothing can be permanently erased, especially in this era of technology. So same goes for deleted WhatsApp messages which can not be deleted permanently and can be recovered.
Sometimes you accidentally or intentionally deleted a WhatsApp chat and after few hours you wish there were a way you could recover it.
Now Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Here is a good news for you. Now you can recover your deleted WhatsApp messages by few steps. So, if you are willing to check out how you can recover deleted messages then follow the below steps.
Here is how you can recover deleted WhatsApp chats:
- The first step is to go to your phone settings, then select Applications, Application Manager and select WhatsApp.
- When you select WhatsApp, then select the option of clear data and open My Files on your phone. Now select Device Storage, Whatsapp and Databases.
- Then long-press on a file named: msgstore.db.crypt12 and rename it to: backup-msgstore.db
- After doing this, you will be logged out of your WhatsApp. Now you have to log back into your WhatsApp by entering your phone number.
- Once you enter your phone number, you will receive a six digit OTP.
- When you enter your six digit OTP, then select: restore deleted messages.
- Once your messages have been restored, select next
- This will simply direct you to your profile and you can enter your name. Now select next.
- At this point, your WhatsApp will start to initialize.
- Google Drive will then ask you to backup your media, you have to select Never and then Done.
- Now open your chats and you will see that your deleted WhatsApp messages has been restored.
Shared From: Link